Daily replacement contact lenses: comfortable and affordable
Daily contact lenses are disposable, which makes them particularly comfortable. You put them on in the morning, you take them off at the end of the day and…. you forget them forever! This way you don't have to worry about following strict hygiene habits. We have daily contact lenses for the myopia, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia, buy your next contact lenses at the best price in our online store!
Buy daily contact lenses online, always a good choice
There are many reasons why wearers of glasses decide to do without them from time to time without losing sight of them. Some people are looking for a change of appearance, while others prefer to sport freely or take advantage of their vacation by wearing daily contact lenses. They are excellent occasional substitutes for glasses. Well tolerated by most users, they represent an affordable alternative to monthly lenses. You can easily buy daily replacement contact lenses online. To make the right choice of contact lenses, however, there are a number of considerations and parameters to take into account.
What are the benefits of daily contact lenses?
Anyone who regularly wears contact lenses can initially wear contact lenses that are worn every day. Contact lenses Harbor are particularly suitable for occasional wearers. Particularly during the holidays, while playing sports or swimming, these lenses are a good alternative to glasses. Unlike annual or monthly contact lenses, daily contact lenses do not require additional maintenance. Every day and for every occasion, just remove the new lenses from their packaging and put them in place. Hygienic wearers find daily replacement contact lenses an excellent choice. Daily wear contact lenses are designed for anyone who wants to enjoy their daily life with as much flexibility and freedom as possible :
- They are very inexpensive compared to other types of contact lenses.
- After a short period of acclimatization, the comfort during their wearing is maximum in most cases.
- Save time cleaning and disinfection: daily contact lenses are discarded after one use.
- They are particularly useful when sports activities take place once or twice a week.
What types of daily lenses are available?
The choice of suitable daily contact lenses depends on the type of visual impairment as well aseye anatomy. Lentils spherical daily are adapted to the correction of myopia and hyperopia, by converging the light rays on the retina of the eye according to the characteristics of the visual defect. They thus correct the refractive error and guarantee a clear vision. In L'myopic eye, the point focal is formed in front of the retina. As a result, the spherical surface of the lenses curves inward. In one hyperopic eye, however, the focal point is formed behind the retina, so that the lens bends outward.
In case of irregular corneal curvature (astigmatism), distorted images are produced in the retina. The light rays are not concentrated on a single focal point, but are distributed throughout the retina. The toric contact lenses compensate for distortions of the cornea, creating a clear and well focused vision.
With age, the glass loses its elasticity. The presbyopia usually appears after the age of 40 or 45. Whether you are already nearsighted or not, your eyes need to be corrected for short and close distances. In these cases, the lenses daily multifocal are excellent because they allow you to focus your vision at different distances, both far and near.
3. why is a custom fit necessary?
Daily lenses are designed to be worn for 8 to 3 p.m.. After this time, they should be removed from the eyes. Contact lenses are made of a disposable material and not very durable. However, it is advisable to make an individual adjustment so as not to expose the eyes to unnecessary risks.
- Before wearing your lenses for the first time, an optician or optician should assess the suitability of your eyes.
- If you wear glasses, keep in mind that the prescription power of contact lenses does not match that of glasses. The distance between the lenses and the eyes is greater in the latter case. This is why it is necessary to do a new eye test.
- The different types of contact lenses differ in size and material. Before using contact lenses for the first time, the ophthalmologist or optician should check the compatibility of your eyes with a certain material. You will also need to adjust parameters such as the diameter and curvature of the lens to the anatomy of your eyes.
4. Benefits of buying your daily contact lenses online
Do you wear contact lenses regularly and want to try daily replacement contact lenses? If this is your case, buy the daily contact lenses that suit you directly, quickly and easily. FocusDailies by Alcon / Ciba Vision, 1-Day Acuvue Moist by Johnson & Johnson or Proclear1 Day by Cooper Vision are just a few examples from our extensive catalog - the brands most popular are present in our online store! Choose a box of 30 units if you want to try a new brand. Or choose one of 90 units and save money with the purchase of your daily contact lenses.